BD & Marketing Executive | 职商网
BD & Marketing Executive
Business development. Online & offline marketing. Entrepreneurship. International work culture. Great learning & development environment. Deliver of high value services.
If you’re a self-motivated, high potential person who wants to develop yourself as a global-caliber business professional, then this opportunity may be what you’re looking for. This Business Development & Marketing Executive will work closely with our Managing Director, Larry Wang, where you will be in a position to make significant contributions to the development and success of our Zhishangwang training services & products, platform and brand.
This Business Development & Marketing Executive will support a diverse range of business development and marketing activities to deliver our PLSD (Practical Learning & Skills Development) services and products to both companies and individuals. These include strategic planning, market research, product development, online marketing/social media, offline & online events execution, and operations improvement. This person will help to:
- Introduce our career & leadership development expertise and training & coaching services to top companies.
- Support our key business relationships with other training companies to deliver our career & leadership development workshops and coaching services.
- Identify cooperation opportunities (e.g. co-sponsored events, distribution our career development content, etc.) with online & offline marketing channels, product and content distribution partners, professional organizations, top MBA programs and universities, media and KOLs.
- Cross-promote our offline workshops and online courses and products to both B2B clients and B2C target users.
Online & Offline Marketing
- Support the production of our career development content and marketing assets to promote our key services and products to our target users on social media channels (e.g. Wechat, Zhihu, Linkedin, Douyin, Weibo, etc.)
- Develop B2B and B2C marketing and promotion activities for our training services and products, which include our : PLSD VIP memberships, PLSD online courses, Inside Career Success Talk Show, More Than Career English video & audio series,
- Coordinate Zhishangwang activities, including our Zhishangwang user groups, public mixer events, presentations with top MBA programs and professional organizations, mixer events, talks and sharing sessions,
- Develop marketing materials (e.g. event posters, product promotions, ppt presentations, etc.) and career development content for our social media channels.
- 1-2 years of work experience with a reputable company preferred, although fresh graduates may also apply.
- Good communication & project management skills. Fast-learner. Self-motivated. Team-oriented. Resourceful.
- Familiar with major internet/mobile internet channels and resources (e.g. WeChat, Zhihu, Weibo, Douyin, etc.)
- Good English skills (CET-6 is must) in listening, writing and speaking, with some translation experience preferred
- Computer/Windows Office skills, w/skills in Photoshop and/or video production software a plus.
Company and Managing Director Background
Zhishangwang ( www.zhishangwang.com ) is a career & leadership development training company that was launched in January 2017. Our parent company, Wang & Li Asia Resources, ( www.wang-li.com ), is a leading boutique recruitment firm that places bilingual/ global-caliber talent to top companies in China, like Alibaba, Microsoft, Tencent, Nike, Ford, etc. In 2008, Wang & Li was recognized as China’s Recruitment Firm of the Year. Our PLSD (Practical Learning & Skills Development) Approach ( www.plsdapproach.com ) teaches high potentials to senior managers how to drive their own career development and build the skill sets they need to perform as leaders in a top global company.
Our Managing Director, Larry Wang, has been responding to the career development needs of professional talent and global companies in China for 20+ years. He’s written two career development books for Chinese professionals, Know The Game, Play The Game and How To Develop Yourself As A Future Executive, Today. He often shares his career and talent development expertise and insights at top MBA programs (e.g. Wharton, HBS, CEIBS, etc.) and leading media (e.g. CCTV, Business Week, Forbes, etc.). He’s worked in Taipei, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai.
If you’re interested in this BD & Marketing Executive opportunity, please send your bilingual resume to Angela, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||BD, Marketing|