Business Development Intern | Data Republic
Business Development Intern
Full Time/Part-Time; remote
About Data Republic
Data Republic is making Defi investment more accessible by “Bloomberg Terminal for Defi”. Armed with our cutting-edge AI-driven time-series data valuation engine, we are leveraging both the AI and blockchain tech to reshape the world of finance.
Data Republic is seeking a full-time Intern with some previous professional experience working on business development targeting, prospecting and outreach. Data Republic is a rapidly growing blockchain fintech enterprise based in Seoul, Korea. As we strive toward our goal of becoming the “Bloomberg of Defi”, we will need to develop and execute against a well designed business development strategy. The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility and will definitely impact our organization by enhancing our corporate relationship development and revenue generation activities.
Here are the main tasks that a business development intern can undertake:
● Support(and participate if one wishes to do so) Chinaccelerator Batch 19 activities
● Monitoring the competitions : web search, trying their products, monitor Telegram chats
● Prospecting potential customers: by Telegram/Signal/Discord chat, by email, by phone, physically.
● Selling products or services to those clients.
● Managing sales process.
● Identifying new development channels.
● Promoting the company and its product/service.
The ideal candidate to work with Data Republic will have the following attributes and experience:
● Previous experience in a business development or revenue-generating support role
● Previous experience in marketing in a business-to-business context
● Strong research and analytical skills
● Highly professional in all interactions—i.e., punctual, tactful, and positive
● A strong communicator both in writing and in speaking
● Organized and detail minded
● Able to work independently on a variety of projects and manage her or his time effectively
● Fluency in English
● Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
Salary | Hours: Minimum 2,000,000KRW per month | 40hrs/week
Start date | Duration: Immediately if possible| Minimum 3-month
Application procedures: Send your CV to email@example.com