What do we do:
We all have been experiencing the added convenience of ordering food online due to the emergence of all these Zomatos and Swiggys providing mobility, accessibility and convenience in our food ordering experience. Have we ever wondered about the people behind the show, the restaurateurs? They put their best possible effort to make food delicious. In this process they need to perform a lot of manual and tedious tasks like ordering raw material, managing different vendors, timely delivery, managing stocks and the list goes on and on.
Being food lovers, we thought of making these restaurateur’s life super easy by our comprehensive supply chain solution to make the entire operation convenient. We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats.
Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing this unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants. Currently We have already impacted 2000+ outlets across India and our mission is to impact 100,000 restaurant outlets globally in coming 5 years. The USP of the solution is, simplifying how restaurants order from vendors and enable faster and simpler communication with vendors onto the platform. With capabilities like SmartArt ordering and AI-based approach delivers probabilistic forecasts which helps automate the entire procurement process.
Link : https://www.supplynote.in , https://www.adurcup.com
About the team
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals committed to make restaurateurs life easy. Having worked with food businesses for 7 years (from a food truck to multinational food chains) our team truly understands the nuances of an efficient supply chain which results in best quality eating experiences for end consumers.
Being food lovers, we are helping all these restaurants to focus on their food quality and helping them to grow their business using our supply chain solution.
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
How we Roll
● Demo to the entire team where you present your work to Founders, VPs and Customers and get direct feedback
● Tech talks every alternate Saturday where one of us gets to the white board and talks on a random topic related to technology, business, science, etc.
● We take pride in what we built. If we all are not happy, we go back and deliver better.
● We value your creativity and believe in your ideas. Period. You can involve yourself in design, architecture, business ideas and we’ll brainstorm till we hit the mark
● Drive to take initiatives with deep sense of responsibility
● Curious and courageous enough to ask a lot of questions
● Comfortable with ambiguity and quick changes
● Super curious nature and ask the right questions
● People and team orientation while solving any problems
● Passionate about technology, product and user experience
● And yes, we love to see more food lovers in our team 😊
If you believe in our vision and our ideology, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 900$ – 1350$ per month / ₹65,000 – ₹1,00,000 per month
Location: Remote ( work from home )
Office location : Noida, India
Interested candidates can also share their resume at email@example.com