Back-End Developer | KalaGato
Smartphone users create tonnes of data – every time they fire-up an app, pay a bill or buy coffee.
Over millions of people – we start to see amazing trends and patterns. This data is immensely valuable to businesses.
KalaGato is an automated business intelligence & insights platform focused on the consumer internet space that helps enterprise clients learn more about their competitive environment, audience behaviour and campaign activation.
Our platform understands what users spend their time and money on – providing granular insights on nearly every aspect of consumer behaviour. Our data collection process is passive, GDPR compliant and the data we collect is analysed algorithmically, at scale – across different industries.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest e-commerce firms and media conglomerates; we’re building a business that is truly global and limited only by your imagination. Come join us if you’re excited about building products and services around data. You can find some news coverage of our work here: https://tinyurl.com/y5lo68ts
We’re hiring a Back-End Developer
- Proficient in database management system
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- Two or more years of experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side logic
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Train, help and support to other team members
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Build & Manage APIs from Data Lake to any of the front-end application
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Manage Data Pipeline and optimize the performance of the APIs
Location: Dubai India