B2B Content Marketing Manager | Scantrust
B2B Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – Berlin, Amsterdam, Tallinn or remote
Our highly motivated and committed Global Marketing Team, is looking for a B2B Content Marketing Manager. In this position, you are responsible for planning, creating, maintaining, and measuring B2B content across all platforms and you ensure the timely delivery of quality content according to stakeholder needs, notably for sales and campaign collateral, the website and blog, as well as for all social media assets.
You will closely collaborate with other content managers and designers (graphic and multimedia) and will report to the Global Marketing Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Creating drafts and final copy of marketing materials including case studies, blog articles, press releases, and social media content based on team and client interviews and team requests
- Frequently updating and sending out communications on email, Twitter, and Linkedin based on immediate announcement needs as well as the overall company goals.
- Creative ideation and reporting on statistics surrounding communications generated from creative
- Communicate regularly with the global team (Shanghai, Lausanne, Amsterdam, Bangkok, Boston) to ensure that materials keenly reflect our offerings and the latest developments
- Organizing, promoting, and sometimes hosting webinars to support sales
- Working closely with the business data analytics team and marketing to extract insights that will be used to form our strategy, and use them to justify what marketing generates as well as generating your own guiding conclusions from our analytics. Hubspot will also be a source for these items.
- Lead and oversee projects with vendors e.g. preparation of briefs and project managing for asset creation
- Regularly read industry and general current events to stay abreast of our competition and opportunities
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- You bring at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of B2B content marketing and a very good understanding of digital marketing concepts, processes, and tools with relevance for content creation, ideally in a SaaS / software / IT company, as well as demonstrable success in international marketing
- Native level English communication, particularly writing at a native level minimum
- Excellent interpersonal skills and situational intelligence
- Experience or aptitude and comfort in quickly getting familiar with tools like Hubspot CRM, Google Analytics, email campaign creation and blasting tools, and some basic image, video, and sound editing. You must be comfortable with using data throughout aspects of the role, turning insights into strategic thinking that can be demonstrated and defended to the c-suite.
- An eye for aesthetic, design, and attention to details.
- Ability to think creatively & strategically: a business mindset that considers our company goals in everything we do while being able to empathetically place yourself in the clients’ shoes.
- Willingness to learn new approaches to solutions whenever it makes sense.
- A small but fast-growing international company with offices in Europe, Americas, and Asia
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation – Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing company
- Visa/Work Permit (if required) and Health Insurance provided
- Fun International team with a sense of purpose
- We celebrate diversity and care about emotional safety
- Learning – We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
Location and environment
Location city options are Amsterdam, Berlin, or Tallinn. Our company presence covers several regions globally so you’ll need to be accustomed to working remotely from others. You will likely regularly work and be in contact with people in Boston, Chicago, Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, and Lausanne. Just another day at the office.
MORE ABOUT US
Founded in 2014, Scantrust is a fast-growing, award winning scaleup with offices around the globe. Our talented team consists of amazing and colorful individuals who can declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the brightest minds out there.
We are building a leading connected products platform for companies that depend on selling physical products in an increasingly connected world. We enable active brand protection, supply chain awareness, and direct consumer engagement benefits by securely binding physical goods with online identities. Our solutions help maintain brand integrity, deliver valuable consumer insights, and unlock growth potential in the products companies sell. Our offices are in Lausanne, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Berlin, Bangkok, Singapore and Kiev.