Account Executive Intern | Genetsis
G-Commerce Shanghai is a part of Genetsis Group which is one of the first E-commerce and digital marketing service providers of Western Europe.
We are an online business partner that utilizes a proprietary AI-powered business intelligence model that drives our fully integrated e-commerce and digital marketing multiplatform operations for global brands With a global team of experts, we are helping brands to maximize their performance across all social media channels and eCommerce platforms to boost sales, increase profits, and outperform their competitors.
We are providing data model platform, e-commerce operations, digital marketing services and strategy consulting.
We believe in open communication, developing a diverse work force, and a philosophy of shared rewards. Welcome to Genetsis Shanghai office, it is a great place to build your career and enrich your life.]
This is a great opportunity for a student seeking a career in account executive to gain practical experience in a rapidly growing and exciting business. The intern will be supervised by the lead communication and receive training on communication architecture. He or she will then learn how to query the brand culture and brand uniqueness to make them competitive.
The intern will also learn how to be understand brand strategy copywriting topics, a suitable KOLs, brand cooperation or offline activities according to the brand strategy.
As an AE intern, you will collaborate with our communication team in all stages of communication improvement. Your insightful
contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing.
• According to the brand products, assist to provide the preliminary research report, including the social media volume and channel research of the competitive brands
• According to the schedule, complete effective exposure cooperation under budget control,assist to follow up and report cooperation progress, including budget report, deadline, sample tracking, etc
• Assist in online social activities: execute, track and report to superiors
• Assist in the customization of strategy, content creation and helping delivery of content to different social channels. Ensure consistency of
customer brand concepts across all channels
• Assist the superior in project management, communicating with customers directly, publicizing and reporting work, and ensuring the
correct implementation and realization of KPI targets
The ideal candidate to work with G-commerce Shanghai will have the following attributes and experience:
• The Data Scientist Intern is passionate about data and using statistical software to solve problems.
• Experience in advertising/digital/social media.
• Understand brand culture and brand uniqueness to make them competitive
• Familiar with the application of domestic social media and e-commerce tools such as weibo, WeChat, chattering, KOL, etc.)
• Ability to understand brand strategy copywriting topics, assist to recommend suitable KOLs, brand cooperation or offline activities according to the brand strategy
• Honest and reliable, responsible, positive and optimistic
• Maintain and assist superior to develop network media channels, and control the cost of media channels
• Must have good communication and expression skills, like teamwork, pleasant and talkative
• Fluency in English
Salary | Hours: [paid] | 40hrs/week
Start date | Duration: Immediately if possible| Minimum 3-month
Application procedures: Send your CV to [email@example.com]